Global HR is an organization, which manages the workforce for diverse business development and investment group based out of Abu Dhabi. The group comprises of over 50 operating companies, locally and internationally, employing more than 6850 employees in the UAE, and 795 employees overseas.
ITQAN is one of the leading Systems Integrators in the UAE market. Established in 1984, it is known for providing enterprise clients with world-class solutions.
Being a conglomerate, fragmented attendance systems were impacting the group’s HR controls. Each subsidiary of the parent company used to send their reports to the holding company and the central HR department then had to reconcile it. Furthermore, there were issues of missed attendance, which subsidiary HR teams had to standardize before month-end for smooth line payroll processing. In addition, discrepancies in timely tracking of employee attendance and absences added to the already complex month-end processes.
Global HR was looking for a solution that could:
- Provide a unified view of employees from all subsidiaries.
- Provide a unified system for employee attendance across subsidiaries
- End the habit of missed attendance with a system driven approach.
- Instantly generate required reports
- Change the mindset of employees, making them responsible for their attendance.
360TNA by Esfera & Aster is completely automated smart time attendance solution, introduced to Global HR by ITQAN to integrate with Oracle and multiple brands of time capturing devices, across various locations.
A highly experienced and dedicated team of experts from ITQAN along with Esfera and Aster consultants were able to successfully implement a complete end-to-end smart Time Attendance solution to Global HR, providing them with the much-needed data visibility.
- Integration to multiple brands/versions of devices/dbs.: capabilities of integrating to multiple brands of devices, across multiple locations along with an interface with ORACLE HRMS which provided the necessary unified view.
- Caters for different attendance policies for different companies, churning out payroll ready data.
- Exceptions: Every employee is alerted as per their attendance policy and depending on this, every employee can standardize their attendance by themselves.
- Visitor module: is extensively used if employees forget their access cards in some subsidiary companies where there are no biometric devices.
integrated holistic system, 360 TNA was able to provide the required unified view to Global HR management and the subsidiary companies, immensely reducing missed attendance data, thus increasing efficiency in payroll processing.
“ITQAN has successfully delivered 360 TNA solution to centralise all time attendance data on a unified platform throughout the group companies, it can be accessed at any point in time, from anywhere with a friendly user interface. Consistent monitoring and capturing of employee attendance and absence has increased accuracy and efficiency, not only at the group level, but also at department level”.