- Scheduling and Swaps
- Leave accruals
- Overtime Management
- Exception Handling
- Organization, Position Hierarchies & Employee Profiles
- Delegation Of Authority
- Forecasting and Skill Based Shift Fullfillment
- Job Costing, Resource Allocation and Budgets
- Approval Workflow Engine
- Employee Self Service
- Manager Dashboard
- Reports And Analysis
- Policy Based Email Alerts, Memos, Notification Workflow
- Integration With Microsoft Excel For Both Import And Export Of Data
- Audit Logs
- Payroll Exclusion Management
- Integration With HR Modules
- Integration With Biometric, Iris, Vein, Face, Mifare And RFID Card Readers
- Supports Distributed Work Locations
- Mobility Available On Both Android And IOS
Scheduling can be done for individuals, for the Team and Direct Reportee. Employees can even request for a particular schedule, which goes into any approval cycle with the managers.
In the Retail and Healthcare industries, dynamic scheduling and last minute employee swaps are very common. 360TNA handles these complexities with an ease. It also supports maintaining offline scheduling on an Excel and importing it periodically into the system.
Features like Shift Patterns allow for creating a schedule template which can be applied to an employee, group of employee or an organization unit. This saves huge amount time for floor managers in continuous shift and schedule management.
Effective scheduling allows for comparative analysis on Scheduled Vs Actual hours spent by employees for a period or for a job etc.
A simple and robust scheduling system facilitates the managers and the employees by providing the necessary flexibility to manage work-life balance. It increases employee productivity and reduces the absenteeism.